Combining a truly global overview with domestic insight, the Annual Reviews are the industry's go-to-guide for independent market analysis. They are delivered in digital format for instant access.
- Improved & Revised for 2012 to include main trends and expectations of market growth, key challenges for the year ahead, impact of regulation, consumer demand, pricing and forecasts based on a survey of key market participants
- Easy-to-read snapshots of the most important trends and key figures for each country/region in a redesigned report format
This in-depth report provides comprehensive and independent insight in to the competitive state of the structured product industry in the Americas, providing each country in the region with:
- Expectations for market growth and challenges for the year ahead
- In-depth analysis of key trends over the past five years, including historic product issuance, distribution and sales per market, product type, distribution channel, asset class and wrapper.
- Rankings for best selling products and most active providers (available for most markets) and insight on competitive landscape and fiscal/regulatory regime.
- Market outlook for 2012 based on an in-depth survey of key players in the structured products arena, highlighting key challenges and opportunities for the year ahead based on the impact of forecast consumer demand, pricing, past trends in sales and regulatory/fiscal development.
- Historic product and market data from our database of over 3.5 million structured products and full charts/tables provided as a separate Excel file for in-depth data management if requested.
Markets covered in this report:
USA | Canada | Brazil | Chile | Mexico
Testimonials: 'The Annual reviews provide an excellent overview of individual markets and have proved very helpful for us when analyzing growth opportunities for our structured products business. It saves us a lot of time and gives us valuable market insight.' Rodrigo de Sebastian, Head of European Retail Structured Products
Santander Global Banking and Markets
'Comprehensive and insightful research reports covering timely developments, trends and general market information within the Structured Products arena. As a market leader within structured products we find these reports extremely useful and a valuable source of information.' Kevin Burke, Head of Distribution Global Investor Solutions Business, Barclays Capital
'SRP's Annual Reviews provide us with valuable insight on global SP markets. A useful source of intelligence which helps us identify growth opportunities as well as potential challenges on both a local and regional level.'
Jason Solan, Licensing & Sales Europe, S&P Indices