EuroHedge ensures you are up-to-date with European fund developments, new launches and the people behind them.
The monthly newsletter and weekly EuroHedge email service is an invaluable source of information for investors, European funds, service providers and others wishing to be kept up-to-date with the latest developments in this fast-moving industry. As well as the magazine and online access, your subscription will include performance data on the European hedge fund industry.
The EuroHedge Database is the ultimate source for performance information on European hedge funds. Thanks to our team of researchers we're able to verify and update our data on a daily basis. Plus, we ensure the data is ready by the third week of every month so you can seize opportunities early: be it to market your fund, pitch for new business or make new investments.
• You can pinpoint the funds you need to be looking at in seconds using the 'advanced search' and save a group of funds as a 'watch list' - making it easy to track and return to the same funds.
• You can compare and contrast funds however which way, be it by asset size, as a league table, by chart, and more. And by creating bespoke league tables and charts you get a picture of funds' relative performance in an instant.
• You also get to see funds in historical context because the database integrates related articles from the news section of hedgefundintelligence.com – helping you build a strong profile of a fund or group of funds.
• You can receive emails when a fund or list of funds changes, alerting you when a fund is deleted, a contact leaves, the fund changes strategy and more. These alerts save you time and ensure you're one of the first to know if your peers change tack or if there's an opportunity for business development or investment.
• Every fund is benchmarked against the relevant EuroHedge Index so that you can see how the fund performs against its industry peers
• And finally, you're able to download all the data to Excel, Access, PerTrac and other software. You can even download your very own customised reports, showing you exactly the information you want on exactly the funds you want.